Selasa, 09 Oktober 2012

IT'S ALRIGHT MY SHADOW~


“it’s alright to cry”
Keep supporting me in this way even now
surely…

All the feelings I want to send out
That in which I keep believing

“you will be alright”
the loneliness I felt
I won’t surrender my honest feelings
The sky above me is shining a light
until the day I can meet you

I want to watch over you, always, yes always
Dear, my friend

When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know why
I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through

I walk around the long way, thinking maybe you'll be there
Maybe you'll try to find me again
I have a rather big dream dream dream
Cause I can do whatever I want with the world
For the great freedom tonight

My eyes are filled with shining stars
Even the light burning in my heart

@Jay_D_Crystal

2 komentar:

Terima Kasih sudah membaca tulisan Jay yang sederhana, dan unik ini~^^
Semoga bermanfaat yah~

Silahkan tinggalkan jejak kemuliaan kawan-kawan sekalian dengan mengisi kolom komentar ini.

Salam Inspirasi~^0^